WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated. october 8, 2023.
Welcome to Karimoos Market, The digital market for creative design resources and templates.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Karimoos Market (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the [Karimoos.com] website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
When using the Karimoos Market, you are prohibited from engaging in any unlawful or inappropriate activities, including but not limited to:
- Violating our Community Guidelines.
- Infringing on an individual’s privacy rights (including uploading private or personal data without their consent) or any other legal rights.
- Using the Site for the purpose of defamation, harassment, threats, intimidation, or offense towards any person.
- Employing the Site for unlawful purposes.
- Disrupting the experience of any other user of the Site.
- Tampering with or altering the Site, including the transmission of viruses or the use of trojan horses.
- Sending unsolicited electronic messages through the Site.
- Using data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar tools for data collection and extraction from the Site.
- Aiding or abetting any third party in engaging in any of the above activities.
- When creating an account, it is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data provided to us is accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your account details is crucial. You are accountable for all activities conducted using your account, including any purchases made by your staff or other authorized parties.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to your Account if we have reasonable grounds to believe there has been unauthorized access or use of our Site, such as the unauthorized sharing of login credentials. if you have a seller account, will terminated as well.
2. Orders and sales
- When you place an order to buy a product on Karimoos Market, you are effectively placing an order to license the selected Design(s) at the price indicated on the Site and this product or design for personal use only. learn more about our licenses here.
- It is your responsibility to thoroughly review the order details, including the products you’ve selected, the applicable license, and the pricing, before submitting your order through the Site. Once you successfully submit an order on the Site, a binding agreement is established, and you are granted a license for the product in accordance with these Terms and the license of use is your invoice we sent you.(Contact us in case).
- Upon ordering and successfully processing your payment on the Site, and once your payment has been validated, we will either provide you with a link to access the product files you’ve ordered or send you an email containing a link to download the files. If you do not receive a link within 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Please exercise caution and discretion when selecting Designs from our Site, as some of the products may not be suitable for individuals under the age of 18. Be sure to consider the appropriateness of products when ordering for children under 18 years old.
- All payments, referred as the “Price” must comply with this clause. The amounts are denominated in US dollars, the official currency of the United States.
- You are obligated to make upfront payments for the Price using one of the methods specified on Karimoos Market.
- You are strictly prohibited from making fraudulent or unlawful payments for the Price. If you opt to pay via debit card or credit card, you affirm that you have the proper authorization to use the debit card or credit card for the payment.
- The payment methods we provide are detailed on the Site. We may also offer payment options through third-party providers, such as PayPal or Apple /Google Pay. You acknowledge and consent to our lack of control over the actions of these third-party providers, and your utilization of third-party payment methods may be subject to supplementary terms and conditions. We do not retain any credit card details; all payment information is collected and securely stored through our third-party payment processor (In our case Stripe).
- The Price is refundable and cancellable solely in accordance with your Consumer Law Rights and the terms specified in these Terms.
- The payout methods available for sellers can vary depending on countries; It’s essential for sellers to check the payment methods supported by the specific platform they are using and to consider factors such as transaction fees, security, and ease of use when choosing their preferred payment methods. Additionally, local regulations and customer preferences can influence the availability and popularity of certain payment options in different regions.
4. Creatives License
- The full terms and conditions for each License are available here, and are incorporated into, and form part of, these Terms.
5. REFUND POLICY
- The full terms and conditions for refund policy is available here, and are incorporated into, and form part of, these Terms.
- Please contact the support at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you have question or concerns about this.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
7. MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
If you access the website via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms and Conditions.
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
8.Content you upload
- You may have the opportunity to post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit relevant information and content, which includes user reviews (referred to as “User Content”), on the Site.
- When you make any User Content available on or through the Site, you grant us a global, irrevocable, continuous, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license to utilize the User Content. This includes the right to employ, view, replicate, adapt, alter, distribute, license, transfer, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise utilize such User Content on, through, or via the Site and our social media platforms.
- We do not endorse or sanction any User Content, and we are not accountable for it. We reserve the right, at any time (at our sole discretion), to remove any User Content.
- When you submit content for review, you agree that you’rethe sole owner for this content and you have the rights to use it.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
9. WebSite MANAGEMENT
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
10.DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”).
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”).
To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
(1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
(3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent;
(4) your name, address, and telephone number;
(5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent
Attn: Copyright Agent
[City, State Zip]
11. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification.
Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.]
12. Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE OR DELETE [YOUR ACCOUNT AND] ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.