This Halloween card SVG files will help you create a greeting card to give best wishes to your friends and family. There is so much fun to make them with your friends. We have a tutorial video to help you assemble the pop-up card easier.
Let’s grab some crafts supplies and get ready.
DIMENSION & MAJOR COLOR
– The example product size: 13.4”x11”x5.3”
You can adjust the size to suit your needs.
– Major color: Orange and black, … or You can customize the color with your style.
THE DIGITAL FILES
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive a link for an instant download of two items. The first is a ZIP folder with the cutting file in the following formats:
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics – for Silhouette Designer Edition, Cricut Explore, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, Inkspace (can be used with many different cutting programs, including Cricut Design Space)
– PDF – Adobe PDF (print this file for hand cutting)
– PNG (Transparent Background)
👉 The tutorial video of extracting file: https://bit.ly/3kuoIct
👉 Go to the link here: https://youtu.be/AJDyJXR9vmM
MATERIAL AND TOOLS
– Cricut machine or art knife (It’s better to use Cricut to cut out pattern)
– Double-sided tape
– White glue
– 4 sheets of A4 160-250gsm papers. You can choose color paper:
+ 2 Black sheets of paper for the cover pop up card and the house
+ 2 Orange sheets of paper for the base and the house
or customize the color with your style.
– These cutting files are for personal use only. You may use them to make things for yourself and to make gifts for friends and family.
– We only sell digital download files, don’t sell physical products.
– You are not permitted to alter, tweak or adjust the files in any way, or use parts of the files to make other designs
You are not permitted to sell, share, give or redistribute the file/design/digital format in any way.
– We don’t offer refunds on returned digital files
Thank you and enjoy the process!
If you have any issues with any of the files please send me a message and I will try my best to help.
There are no reviews yet.