Are you looking for a DIY paper lantern template? This template helps you make a paper lantern that features beautiful delicate floral cutout. Use them in a room to brighten your room up or your bookshelf, or for special occasions. You also can make a gift for your friends or family.
The example product size: 7.9”x7.9”.
You can adjust the size to suit your needs.
THE DIGITAL FILES
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive a link for an instant download of two items. The first is a ZIP folder with the cutting file in the following formats:
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics – for Silhouette Designer Edition, Cricut Explore, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, Inkspace (can be used with many different cutting programs, including Cricut Design Space)
– PDF – Adobe PDF (print this file for hand cutting)
– PNG (Transparent Background)
The tutorial video of extracting file: https://bit.ly/3kuoIct
Go to the link here: https://youtu.be/CIDgcHEtI34
MATERIAL AND TOOLS
– Cricut machine or art knife (It’s better to use Cricut Machine to cut out pattern)
– 6 sheets of A4 160-250gsm white paper. (It’s better to use paper of 200 – 250 gsm)
– Round wood Base Desk Lamp.
Thank you and enjoy the process!
If you have any issues with any of the files please send me a message and I will try my best to help.